Professional headband microphone, of cardioid characteristic with a high-quality sound which is suitable for any vocal or speech application. Innovative design features ensure a maximum suppression of both the impact sound and structure-borne noise as well as an extra low acoustic feedback, very comfortable to wear.
- Corrosion-resistant neckband, easy to clean
- Drip ring (protects cartridge against moisture)
- Unobtrusive and secure fit due to cable routing in neck area incl. strain relief and cable bending protection
- Stable positioning
- Compatible with all TXS-…HSE pocket transmitters (for type of connection, see table)
- External power supply, e.g. via phantom power supply adapter EMA-1 or EMA-300P
- Microphone windshield
With regard to acoustic feedback, these microphones allow a particularly convenient operation due to the cardioid characteristic.