Multifrequency pocket transmitter, 1.8 GHz, with UHF PLL technology.
- Suitable for combination with headband microphone or earband microphone with 3-pole mini XLR connector
- 192 selectable UHF frequencies (1,785-1,800 MHz) in 16 groups with 12 channels each, can be synchronised with receiver TXS-1800 via ADL function
- Adjustable sensitivity (0 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB)
- LCD for indicating frequency, gain setting and battery status
- Transmitting power: 10 mW (EIRP)
- Mute function
- Belt clip
- Power supply via 2 x 1.5 V battery AA size (not supplied)
Licence-free in the EU.