Passive UHF directional antenna
- For wireless microphone systems (reception antenna) or for wireless in-ear monitoring systems, e.g. SIEM-111/5 from JTS (transmitting antenna)
- Improved reception and a larger transmission range of 470-960 MHz
- Rejects unwanted RF signals, minimises signal loss in multipath receptions and reduces interference susceptibility
- Reliable operation also for short-term outdoor use
- BNC connection (for UHF PLL receivers of the US/IN series or active antenna splitter UA-960)
- Ideally suited for mobile applications, can be mounted onto any microphone stand with a thread of 9 mm ( 3/8 ") or 16 mm ( 5/8 ")
2 x UDA-49P required for diversity reception.